Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Leather Hats?

When I think of leather I think Jim Morrison's trousers.


When I think leather evening wear I think Angelina Jolie's dress.


When I think leather hats I think guy from the Village People.


Where am I going with this I hear you question.  Well it seems that the Village People's rein over the leather hat is about to end as this week I have been flooded by images of leather hats...really nice ones.

Nero Bianco

Head Mistress Boutique

Jill and Jack Millinery

Pooka Queen

The Little Hat Shop

Greer McDonald Hats

Hello Sweet Leigh

jasmin Zorlu

Rachel Shortt

The Millinery Shop

Jill and Jack Millinery

Maybe its because younger ladies are wearing hats more, maybe its because milliners are taking inspiration from the MET ball's punk theme or maybe its just because we can and its pretty but it seems that this Autumn is going to be awash with leather hats.  

What do you guys think, Yay or Nay?







1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just googled myself and found my hat. I can't believe I never saw this, from a decade ago. Thank you for including my snakeskin hat, though I usually make fishskin ones!

    ReplyDelete