Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Richard Nylon Etsy Competition

The deadline for the fantastic Milliners of etsy avant garde ocean competition was yesterday.  My entry made it in (just) after a quick photo session at the beach which confused surfers and dog walkers alike.  We were still getting the tail end of the typhoon and my hat threatened to blow off a few times plus I was full of the cold and a bit shaky so came close to getting a very soggy arse but all in all I am pretty chuffed with how it came out.






Australian Milliner Richard Nylon (see earlier post of his work) is the esteemed judge and I am chuffed simply to know he has seen some of my work.  The other entries from my milliners of etsy team mates can be seen by following the links below.

Treasury list 1
Treasuries list 2

No comments:

Post a Comment