Friday, May 6, 2011

Hat Party

Cousin Rhona (middle) at her sister Fiona's wedding with their mum


Sorry I have been so quiet this week but I have been getting ready for a wee trip back home to Scotland.

My cousin Rhona is getting married next weekend and it is sure to be a great hat affair of which I will of course post pictures for you all to see what hats at a non royal wedding look like here in the UK (in fairness they are about the same).

We are also planning a wee hat party for any of you in the Glasgow area as I am bringing all my hats home with me. You are all invited to come along with your friends and have a glass of bubbly whilst trying on hats and of course you will have the opportunity to commission your own unique design.

The event will start at 7pm on the 11th of May at the Glenpark Hotel in Ayr.

Hope to see you all there!



No comments:

Post a Comment